Winter tread patterns
State-of-the-art milling procedures
- Our milling procedures stand for extremely short development and production periods, as well as greatly improved quality.
- Runout tolerances of less than 0.1 mm are achieved for directly milled pattern segments.
- Last-minute and cost-effective adjustments to pattern modifications are possible, as are material removal and deposits.
Summer tyres in the high and ultra-high-performance market segment
The new procedure has proved to be successful for summer tread patterns, here in particular in the market segment of high-performance and ultra-high-performance tyre moulds. The low number of moulds per dimension means significant the cost advantages. We offer you pattern segments made of steel or aluminium.
In addition to summer and rain tread patterns now it is also possible to produce all-season and winter tread patterns with sipes.
Tyre moulds are our business
As one of the worldwide leading suppliers of directly milled tyre moulds this market segment makes up 80 % of the total annual turnover of Dahmen. Take advantage of our experience and our extensive skills – from CAD design to direct implementation in production.
At Dahmen tread patterns with and without sipes are directly milled. Even complex winter tread patterns with a high number of sipes can be supplied by us.
- No compromises. The latest milling technology allows the use of forged, non-porous aluminium.
- Our patented laser fixture of sipes enables us to combine milled aluminium moulds and steel sipes.
- Even S-split segments can be realised without any additional effort